Thursday, December 2, 2010

Praying today for two sweet friends...

One friend is newly pregnant and struggling with all that another child brings with it.  She is happy to have another "child" but not so excited about having another "baby"! I'm praying peace over her today.  That her heart will overlook that which is scary and hard and cling to the fact that, no matter what, she will adore this child.  God doesn't breathe Life without a perfect plan.  I pray that God might speak to her heart today...  

As one friend awaits the quickening of life, another drives toward the final days of one she holds very dear.  I pray not only a safe journey but also a loving, gentle, quiet passing of her sweet uncle.  This is a man she has looked up to and loved like a father her entire life.  He gave her away at her wedding.  Today, I pray strength and peace over she and her family as they give him away to our Loving Father.  Say hi to my brother John, Uncle Ken.

I was just reminded to go love on my family...



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment